Quietly nestled within the charming Southern Maine woodlands of Lebanon, Maine, Lazy Frog Campground is your destination for good ol' fashioned fun and relaxation. The campground encompasses 16 acres of spacious and well-maintained campsites; pleasantly shaded with the natural canopy of Maine's majestic forest and the whispering sounds of peepers in the pond. Lazy Frog offers a traditional camping experience for all ages, easily accessible from Route 202, midway between Sanford, ME and Rochester, NH.
Whether you are camping in a tent, 40' RV (slide-outs included) or renting our cabin, we are here to accommodate you, your family and friends; ensuring a memorable camping trip for all.
- 70 Spacious sites
- Cabin Rental
- Full Hook up sites (water/electric/sewer)
- 20, 30 or 50 amp electric service available
- All campsites include a picnic table and fire pit
- Clean bathrooms/showers
- 24 Hour Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Dump Station
- Honey wagon service
- Swimming Pool
- Horseshoe pits
- Recreation hall including coin-operated pool table, ping pong and arcade games
- Various board games, and a library of books to borrow
- Large Screen TV for movie nights and sports enthusiasts
- Firewood and Ice
- Camping necessities, toiletries & snacks available
- Wifi available
- Cable available
- ATV trail access within yards
Lazy Frog Campground is family-oriented and pet-friendly.
Thank you for considering us as your vacation destination.
MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express accepted.